4 DAYS LAKE MANYARA-SERENGETI &-NGORONGORO SAFARI– MINIMUM 4 PAX:
DAY 1: ARUSHA- LK. MANYARA OR TARANGIRE
Pick up from your Arusha hotel at 0900am and drive on tarmac road 130km with a packed lunch to Lake Manyara National Park -(130km – 1½hours) (330 sq km or 127 sq mile’s) on the base of the Great Rift Valley for morning and afternoon game drives. The park is home to lion, hippo, elephant, zebra, buffalo, giraffe, baboon; Blue and Vervet monkey, Warthog, and more…About 350 species of birds have been recorded. This small park contains also five distinct vegetation zones thus supporting a large variety of birds and animals. The Lake Manyara National park is also famous for its large flocks of flamingos. Dinner and overnight at Twiga campsite/Similar.
DAY 2: -LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK (205KM– 5 HOURS)
Breakfast at around 0700am. Pick up from the campsite at 0800am and drive to the Great Serengeti National Park (14,763 sq km or 5,700 sq mile’s) with your picnic lunch packed and game drives en route via Ngorongoro Crater rim. Serengeti National Park is a home to lion, leopard, elephant, cheetah, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, eland, wild dog, gazelles, crocs, and more. Lot of birds include the Eurasia migrants. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Seronera Campsite.
DAY 3: -SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK- NGORONGORO CRATER RIM (145km – 3 hours)
Wake up at 0600 hours for early morning game drives in Serengeti. We will have back at the campsite for breakfast at 0900 hours. Then check out and drive with lunch and game viewing en route to Ngorongoro Crater Rim. You have the option of visiting the Olduvai Gorge at extra fee for the museum. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba “A” Campsite.
DAY 4: -NGORONGORO CRATER FLOOR-ARUSHA (190km – 3 hours)
Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0730hours you will drive to Ngorongoro Crater where you will descend into the Crater floor (19.2 km of diameter, 610m deep, 304 sq km) for game drives. All the big five live in this wonderful caldera, others are zebra, hippo, wildebeest, hyena, and more. Birds include flamingos on the Soda lake, geese, storks, vultures, and more. Break for lunch at Ngoitoktok spring for picnic sites. It will be an unforgettable experience. After lunch we will proceed with game viewing while ascending the Crater to Arusha where you will be dropped.
COST PER PERSON JOINING US $ 700- Budget group camping safari
Tour Price Includes
- Pick up and drop off Arusha
- Guarantee price/guarantee safari on confirmation
- Full board Canvas Tent Accommodation while on Safari
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Services of English speaking skilled and experienced driver/guide
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Extensive Game Drives in the National Parks
- Sleeping tents, mattresses and pillow
- Service of a safari cook & Utensils
- Crater tour services
- 3 meals per day while on safari- vegetarian & non vegetarian
- Travel/flying doctors rescue services.
- Drinking water 1.5 liter per person per day
- Other language speaking Drivers Guide of your request.
- Safari transport by 4 x 4 Land Cruiser (6 0r 8 seat) with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography. Group size is 2 or 5 participants on private and Max 8 ON Group joining.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airport departure Tax
- Overnight in Arusha
- Personal & baggage insurance
- Canoeing Safari
- Olduvai Gorge entrance fee which is 20$ per person
- Sleeping bags – We offer for free where is needed.
- Balloon Safari
- laundry services
- Optional travel insurance
- Health requirements (you are entering a Malaria area)
- Medical and trip cancellation insurance
- Excess baggage or shipping charges
- Arusha hotel meals
- Tips or Gratitude
- Personal Toiletries and items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional activities/excursions
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
What you need to bring:-
-Personal spending money
-Additional toiletries: – toilet paper, bathing soap and Towels.
-Insect repellent; -Enough film for your cameras
-Light clothes for day wear
-Warm jacket/pullover/sweat-shirt/fleece for the chilly evenings and mornings
-Sneakers, walking boots or sandals.
-Yellow Fever Certificate is required to enter Tanzania